How To: Blinging Rondell Bangle Bracelet
IntroductionCreate this easy to make Bangle Bracelet to either wear or sell as part of practicing the art of jewelry making. Bead along with the pictures in this post or scroll down to view a video of me making it on youtube!
You will need
Make the baseWrap the wire around the kitchen glass 4 times(The glass will determine the size of the bangle). Grab the wire ends and lightly tighten on the glass leaving one wire end about 4 inches long and the other wire the remaining length; about 2 feet.
Add Beads to the Short End
- Select the wire end that measures 4 inches and wrap twice tightly around the base of the bangle.
- Slide on the first 8mm Rondelle bead. Using your flat nose pliers bend the wire over creating a space where the 8mm bead will rest on the top of the wire base.
- Wrap wire end two times around the base of the bangle.
- Repeat once more. DO NOT TRIM END… you might need it later
Add Beads to the Long EndNow you are ready to make the bulk of the bangle with the long end of the wire.
- Grab the long end of the wire and add an 8mm Rondelle. Use your tool to create a space for the Rondelle to rest on the top of the wire base. Wrap twice tightly around the base.
- Add a Rondelle to wire, create a space with a tool or a finger, rest the bead on base of bangle, wrap end tightly around wire base two times, repeat, repeat, and repeat.
Ending the BangleFinal steps to creating this bracelet.
- Once the beads are all on the base and it looks as if you have room for one more… Add your last bead and wrap two times around bangle.
- The short end and the long end will meet together making four wraps.
- Trim both wire ends as close to the base as possible.
- Take your flat nose plies are add pressure over the wraps to secure and tuck in the loose ends.
Thank you so much for checking out this blog post! I hope it inspires you to make a bangle bracelet. Be sure you leave a comment if you have any questions! Watch me make this bangle and follow along on youtube!